- Patient Information
- About Chiropractic
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Online Scheduling
*** Coronavirus Update ***
We value the health of our patients and staff. During the current coronavirus epidemic, we ask that everyone be mindful of reducing the risk of exposure. Please call or email to reschedule your appointments if you have:
– been experiencing symptoms such as fever or a cough
– have close contact with others that have been experiencing symptoms
– been out of the country during the past 14 days
In the event you fall into the above mentioned categories, we kindly ask that you wait 14 days before scheduling.
On our end, we have re-quadrupled our cleaning efforts! We are cleaning and disinfecting our office constantly. We will be wiping patient surfaces between each use and the doctors will be utilizing hand sanitizers and/or soap and water between each patient contact. We have also streamlined our patient sign-in process: staff will now sign in for you.
Watkins Chiropractic normally has non-patient times between the hours of 11:15 and 2:45 for administrative tasks. However, in an effort to follow social distancing policies, we have opened these administrative times for patient appointments allowing us to spread out patient visits. We have also reduced our overall visit capacity. Both of these changes will allow our patients to receive care in low volume setting.
In addition, for those that want to distance further, please see the steps below regarding our new, free concierge service:
• When you get to the office for your prescheduled appointment, give us a call from your car. We will let you know if a table is immediately ready for you. If it is not, you can stay in your car until we are ready. When a table is sanitized and ready for you, we will call you back.
• When entering, you can utilize a disposable paper towel from the dispenser located outside our suite to open the door.
• Our staff will sign you in from behind the front desk. There is no need for you to touch a thing! As you head back to the treatment area, the doctors will direct you to a clean table. You can maintain whatever distance you are comfortable with when discussing your concerns with the doctor. Since we are treating your spine, the only time the doctor will be coming closer is when you are lying face down (aka facing away) on the table.
• The doctors will obviously sanitize their hands before and after treatment.
• Once you are finished with treatment, you may call-in payment or pay online if you prefer not to exchange money at the front desk.
• We will have a second paper towel dispenser inside for you to use on your way out.
• We have hand sanitizer throughout the clinic.
• As with all of our appointments, these are only available to healthy patients who have not traveled out of the country, been exposed to high risk individuals, or are experiencing corona-like symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment. Thanks for your understanding, and please call us with any questions or concerns.
*Free consultation does not include exam, x-rays or treatments.
Providing High Quality Chiropractic Care in Savage, MN
Chiropractors Dr. Josh Watkins, Dr. Amber Trice and Dr. Aaron Pfaff of Watkins Family Chiropractic provide chiropractic services to patients in Savage, Prior Lake, Burnsville and surrounding cities in Scott County, Minnesota. Chiropractic care is more than just making the pain disappear. It is learning about, understanding and taking care of your body to improve your quality of life.
What is Chiropractic?
Schedule Your Appointment Online